Terms and Conditions Policy
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are trading as Leo's Consultancy of with email address ; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
10. Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order.
11. Website means our website on which the Services are advertised.
12. The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website, certain social media pages or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size, format, content of any Goods or services supplied.
13. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate at all times.
14. All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
15. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licenses and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
17. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Basis of Sale
19. The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When you contact us through any of our platforms either website, email, social media platforms or any other advertisement to request one of our services, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
20. The Order process is set out on the Website. An order can be placed either by emailing us directly or through the online form. Please note that upon receiving your request for a service, if we accept your order placed, we will send you a “Order confirmation” with details on how to make a payment. We will not start working on the service you have requested until payment has been received, you have 3 days from receiving the order confirmation to make payment. If by the fourth day since sending you the order confirmation the payment has not been made we reserve the right to cancel your order in which we will notify you in writing, so long as we have your contact details available.
21. After payment of your order we may contact you to discuss the service you require, or to gain additional information to help us provide the best and accurate service as possible this may be via telephone or email, Each step within the process, from placing your order allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly with the accurate information We aim to have completed your order within a maximum of 5 days of receiving payment, however this may not always be possible. If there is a time frame in which you need the CV done by you can request this to us and we will be able to confirm weather this will be possible, however there will not be any liability guarantees.
22. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation) and that the payment has been made by you (the Consumer) and received by us. The payment should be received within 3 days of us sending you the Order Confirmation. Once we receive the payment we will start working on the service. You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an order and making contact with us, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the order confirmation by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the request.
23. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
24. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
Fees and Payment
25. The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
26. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
27. You must pay for the services you require via Bank Transfer or PayPal. Once we have confirmed your order through “Order Confirmation” we will send you the details of the Bank Account that the fee should be transferred to or additionally you can pay via PayPal account all of which details will be supplied on the order confirmation. Once you have made the transaction and we have received payment, this should be received no more than 3 days after you receiving your order confirmation then we will begin working on the service in which you require and aim to have the service completed and returned to you as soon as possible, further communications may be sent to you to update you on your orders which have been placed. Please note if payment is not received by the beginning of the fourth day we reserve the right to cancel the order placed which we will notify you in writing, as long as we have your contact details available.
28. We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
a. in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
b. in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
29. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
30. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
31. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
32. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
33. The service product provided to you once completed will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. If you are unhappy with the product and require amendments to be made we ask you to please kindly inform us within 7 days of receiving your order. If responding after 7 days the query and amendment will be looked into on case by case basis.
Risk and Title
34. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods or services or products will pass to you when the Goods have been sent to you.
35. You do not own the Goods or service until we have received payment in full. If full payment is not made within 3 days of sending you the order confirmation we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery of service where required on the fourth day.
Withdrawal and cancellation
36. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, this being before payment has been made; if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
37. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods and services (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
b. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Right to cancel
38. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, once you have placed an order and we have received payment for the service no cancellations of service will be accepted, due to the fact that once a payment has been confirmed our team will start working on the personalised service for the consumer as soon as possible.
39. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel before you have made payment, and this must be written in a clear statement setting out your decision specifically via our email address. any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made. Once we receive your request to cancel if before payment has been provided we will write to you confirming the cancellation has been acknowledged and accepted and we will no longer pursue the service requested originally.
Conformity and Guarantee
40. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
41. Upon delivery, the Goods or services will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
42. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
43. We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
44. We will provide the following after-sales services; happy to have upon consumer request a telephone consultation to discuss the nature of the service provided to you for how we can recommend with no liability how best to present the product received in order to achieve your goal this would be on our own opinion and not legal advice. Additionally, if you have any queries, we are more than happy to answer and will help you as best we can. If you have any other requests, we would be happy to consider them and decide on a case by case basis if it would be possible to provide the particular after service, with no guarantees made.
45. In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension
46. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
47. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
a. commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice: or
b. is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
48. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
49. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and the right to cancel before payment has been made.
50. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
52. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. 'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
53. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
54. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
55. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email: email@example.com.
56. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
57, We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: if a dispute occurs and the consumer is unhappy with the service provided in any way the consumer should contact us by emailing us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.
58.These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb/en).